Monday, April 20, 2015

Shoebox Projects Galore!

One thing I do not lack is ideas for Operation Christmas Child, one thing I do lack for Operation Christmas Child is the time to complete all those ideas!  I thought it would be fun today to show you some of the ideas I have been collecting.  Most are easy,  cost efficient, and don't require a lot of complicated supplies. I have been "collecting" them on my Pinterest Board, here are five adorable ideas.  Each one has a link back to my Pinterest page with more information.
No sew portable road play set busy bag
Create your own journey Packet for kids!  Felt, pompoms, cars and more, make an exciting little toy for OCC boxes!

Bobby Pins, Super Glue, and buttons...easy and inexpensive!



foam lacing gift or busy bag
Foam shapes with lacing strings for 2-4 boxes. 

Great Operation Christmas Child idea DIY
Hair bands, use left over ribbon or other type of craft ribbon or supplies and braid a pretty headband.
simple packaging ideas ~ felt bows! EverythingEtsy.com
Felt bows, add to a barrette and you have a cute little item for a girls shoebox!
 



No comments: