- Yarn: Cotton, washable wool or acrylics in a variety of colors.
- Sewing Kit Items: Thread, Small Scissors, safety pins, buttons, ribbon, needles, bobbins, embroidery thread, lace or trim.
- Card Making Items: Scrapbook paper, scrapbook glue or tape, stickers, embellishments, blank cards and envelope sets
- Fishing Kit Items: Fish Hooks, small/medium sinkers, fishing lures, fishing line (we will string this into smaller rolls to include)
- Clothes Line Kits: Waterproof rope, clothes pins
- Baggies: Snack, sandwich, quart and Gallon
- Beads for making kids bracelets and necklaces
- Soap Making Items
- Fleece in both children and adult prints
- Medium to Large Medicine Bottles (we use these to make the First Aid, Sewing and Fishing Kits)
- Duct Tape: Colorful, we used this cover the medicine bottles
- Felt Sheets (we use these to make needle cases)
- Small tote bags, we use these for sewing kits, Operation Christmas Child boxes
Our Ministry accepts donations for our various projects. Listed below are items we can always use. Please leave all donations clearly marked at the Women's Ministry Table or Missions Table located in the back of the Worship Center.