We seek to accomplish that mission by being a place where:
- Prayer is an active part of the church life.
- The worship service is personally welcoming, culturally relevant and biblically sound.
- Our is church visible and active in our community.
- Families without church and community are actively nurtured through ministries to children, youth, young adults, parents and couples.
- Senior adults are valued and integrated into the full spectrum of church life and ministry.
- Friendship, encouragement and support are available to all members through active group friendships.
- Structured ministries are in place for believers to grow deeper in their relationships to God and each other.a. Believers will move from first contact through growth and ministry to life-long discipleship.
b. There is a contant equipping and releasing of new disciples into ministry to life-king leadership.
c. All ministries share a common sense of purpose and cooperation.
d. Mission involvement and financial support is encouraged locally, nationally and internationally through the established Southern Baptist Convention agencies and through the sending of our own people to the mission field.
- Quality facilities are accessible and well-maintained.